We all know that colostrum (the before milk!) provides the best start for babies. Well good news – us big kids can get it into us too!!
Colostrum contains many important growth factors which promote healing and actually create an anti-aging response. It can act like a natural antibiotic and can rebuild, boost & balance the immune system.
Independent medical studies show that colostrum’s growth factors:
- Regenerate and accelerate normal growth of aged or injured muscle, bone, cartilage, skin collagen and nerve tissue;
- Help burn fat for fuel instead of muscle tissue in times of fasting (diet);
- Help build and retain lean muscle;
- Repair our body’s vital DNA and RNA;
- Balance and regulate blood sugar levels;
- Heal burns, surgeries, cuts, abrasions and mouth sores with topical application;
- Control infection and pain associated with gingivitis, sensitive teeth and dental work;
- Help regulate blood glucose levels and “brain chemicals”, providing alertness and better concentration;
- Help regulate the brain’s “feel-good” chemicals to brighten our moods.
I have given it to my 4 year old for a couple of years now, and low and behold, he never gets sick!!